Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Favourite Red Lipsticks


I think we all have that one particular weak spot when it comes to make-up. Be it mascara, eyeliner or bronzer. For me I’ve always been partial to bright lipsticks, in particular red lipsticks. I think an outfit is never quite finished without a pop of colour on your lips.

 I’ve been quite broad in my definition of a ‘red lipstick’ and included a few varieties in the red lipstick family.  The last three months in particular I’ve been in love with orange-red lip colours, I think it's the perfect fit for summer. And so without further ado the ‘chosen ones’…

From left to right:
Napoleon Perdis DeVine Goddess Lipstick in Xenia ($35)
Napoleon Perdis DeVine Goddess Lipstick in Hara ($35)
Nars Lipstick in Heat Wave ($39)
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in no. 10 ($11.95)
Mac Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo ($36)

What’s your favourite red lipstick?

Laura x 


2 comments:

  1. I'm particularly fond of orange-red lipsticks at the moment and NARS Heat Wave looks perf! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look really nice! My current fave is MAC's Lady Danger. :)

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete