Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Skincare Routine



For me skin care routines are one of those things I’m never quite content with. There’s always a new products I want to try, a new problem, a different situation, a new brand and a new Holy Grail product doing the rounds. I have to say though the majority of the product featured in this post have been tried and tested for months if not years and they’re firm favourites of mine.

Let me give you a quick rundown of my skin. As a teenager I used to have acne/blemish prone skin. Presently my skin is oily in the T-Zone, occasionally blemish prone and has some scarring.These products work best for me because they help to prevent blemishes and oil, while keeping my skin plump and hydrated.

My favourite product of them all is easily the Ren Clay Clarifying cleanser. I love how clean my skin feels after cleansing in the morning and night, while still feeling hydrated. It really is a skin saviour and a pretty affordable one too. I nearly had a panic attack when I was told it was being discontinued (false alarm from Mecca, Ren was merely repacking the product. Phew). 

Morning: 

Cleanse:       Ren ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser
Tone:            Ren Clarifying Toning Lotion
Eye Cream: The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
Serum:         Ren Omega 3 Optimum Skin Serum Oil 
Moisturise:  Darphin Hydraskin Light Cream Gel

Evening: 

Cleanse:       Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm
                        Ren ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser
Tone:             Ren Clarifying Toning Lotion 
                        1x a week Clarins Gentle Exfoliator 
Eye Cream: The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
Serum/Oil:    Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil 

What's your favourite skin care product at the moment?

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment