Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Make-up and skin care haul

Is it just me or does everything seem to run out at the same time?
This week I've been doing some re-purchasing of my favourite make-up and skin care items. I'm heading to Sydney this week so definitely "needed" them. Speaking of Sydney I can't wait to head to Sephora and see how it compares with American Sephoras. The exciting life of a make-up addict. 



Kate somerville Goat Milk Moisturiser - Indeed Labs Hydraluron - Ren Clarifying Toner


Stila One Step correct - Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe - Nars foundation pump.

I especially can't live without my Nars foundation. It's so easy to apply and gives great coverage for my skin. I asked to be colour matched again, because the last time I bought the foundation was more than a year ago and I was given punjab. Interestingly the sales assistant at Mecca Cosmetica chose Santa Fe which has pink undertones. I've been out in the sun more this summer and am much more tanned. Hopefully it works out. 

Any way, enough rambling. 
Enjoy your week. I'll try to post when I'm in Sydney, otherwise follow me on instagram or twitter at laurabirch25

Love Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment